Friday, June 20, 2008

Butcher Block Counter Finished


Allison did an amazing job on creating a butcher block counter for our kitchen. The island countertop previously was tile which was chipped and cracked from the multiple times the kids banged the chairs into it. Well, now, it looks like a professionally done counter. Allison loves it and is excited about doing some cooking on it.


For the record, the only thing I did on this project was slice the wood pieces. Allison did everything else. I'm so proud of her for having a vision of what she wanted and then making it happen with no prior experience of building a countertop.

3 comments:

Kara said...

That wife of yours is pretty amazing. She puts the rest of us to shame! I am amazed at the things she creates!

Anonymous said...

Allison it's gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see it up close and personal! Congrats ~ I know your in love with it!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Yup, Allison is pretty darn spectacular...I don't think there's anything she can't do. I saw the blog about the birthday parties, they were absolutely amazing-will u tell her I said hi if she doesn't check this cameron??? thanks, hope ur all well! luv-Lauren